Eco Wool Dryer Balls
Eco Wool Dryer Balls are great for those who use their dryer, but would like to reduce your impact on the environment and reduce their electricity bill! 3x SHEEP-ish 100% Wool Eco Dryer Balls. Includes Cotton Bag - Printed with easy instructions
Why You Will Love the Dryer Balls!
Dryer Balls save electricity by reducing drying time. Hello money saver. They last for 1000 cycles. That is just over 2.5 years if you use them daily. Made from New Zealand Wool, these Dryer Balls are 100% natural - no chemicals or bleach
**Please do not add essential oils to your dryer balls as it is a fire hazard**
The Specifics of the Dryer Balls:
- Eco Wool Dryer Balls are made from 100% NZ Wool, which is unbleached and chemical-free
- Generously sized, made with care, and each set comes with a cotton stash bag
- Wool Balls work by creating air pockets and are absorbent - reducing dryer time significantly
- Use all three Dryer Balls at the same time
- The lanolin in the wool naturally softens fabric
- Wool Dryer Balls don't leave any fluff on the clothing
- They last for 1000+ cycles
- Simply put the Wool Balls on your windowsill to air out after your load is done
- These make the perfect gift someone who is looking to save the earth as well as their wallet!
- Travellers, students and new parents love NZ Wool Dryer Balls.