70% Absinthe Candle
Our most masculine scent yet! An endearing blend of spices and herbs rounded off with the addicting scent of Absinthe!
Top Notes: Lime, Amber, Anise
Middle Notes: Honey, Cedarwood, Musk
Base Notes: Patchouli, Currant, Neroli
When you first light your Amberjack candle, allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar before putting the candle out. This will help prevent wax from building up on the inside of the jar, as well as prevent tunnelling of the candle during future burns. We recommend a burn time of around 3 hours, and no more than 4 hours. Candle jar will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to cool before handling the jar.
- Always trim wick before lighting
- Never leave candle unattended while burning
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Burn for no more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on a clear, flat surface
- Discontinue use when only 1.5 cm of wax remains