Long=Handled Copper Razor
Why you will Love the Cali Slate Razor!
- PLASTIC FREE. No more disposable plastic shavers in our landfills and oceans - just replace the blades.
- UNISEX! Great for everyone. Face, legs, underarms, bikini - this Safety Razor can shave everywhere.
- REFILL BLADE PACKS available at a super affordable price.
- SIMPLICITY. Our Razors are a simple screw mechanism and two top holding plates - super durable with less parts that can break compared to a butterfly razor.
- TOP TIP: Use gentle pressure - let the weight of the stainless steel do the work for you!
Instructions For Use:
- Unscrew the head of the razor from the handle.
- Place blade between the two top plates, holding by the blunt edges.
- Screw the handle back on and shave away!
- Replace the blade when it goes blunt. On average this is every fifth shave, less for thick hair, more for fine hair.
- Rinse the Razor thoroughly after each use. Clean away soap and hair then let dry out of the shower.
- Store your Razor safely out of the shower between uses and take care not to drop your Razor.
The Specifics of the Copper Safety Razor:
- Copper Razor is made from Stainless Steel Type 304 20% and Zinc Alloy 80%.
- The Copper colour is electroplated into the Stainless and Zinc Alloy. The Copper isn't a layer and cannot 'come off'. Please rinse the Razor thoroughly to prevent discolouration from soap residue.
- Dimensions - 9.4cm Handle, 4.4cm Blade Holding Plate
- Secure screw in blade with 2 top holding plates for durability and safety. Blade is held tightly between these two plates and you can shave with both sides.
- Stainless steel replacement blades and blade returns envelope included