Pressing Nails is designed to save time and money. Say hello to beautiful nails all year round!
Each pack contains 24-26 nails (fits larger, small, and average nails) alcohol wipe, small nail file, tube of glue, and short wear stickers.
1. Wash your hands, prep fingernails and cuticles
2. Lightly file the top of your nails
3. Wipe nails with the alcohol wipe
4. Size up your nails and line up nails accordingly
5. Place glue evenly across your nail
6. Firmly press on your nail and hold for 15 seconds
7. Keep your hands dry for an hour after application Once set nail can be filed and shaped as desired
What is the difference between your Gel and Acrylic nails?
The gel nails have a softer gel like finish and come in packs of 26-30, these are salon quality nails. Where as the Acrylic have more of a painted finished and come in packs of 24.